Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Please Help Me Win A New Mac Computer

My dear sweet wonderful friends and followers, I have a special important favor to ask of you. As many of you know, I use an old dinosaur mac mini, not a phone or ipad to access the Internet. I wish I had a new mac and I really need 1 yesterday, but I don't have the money to buy 1. I'm entering giveaways to win 1 and it would be a big help to me if when you see me or you are notified that I am entering a giveaway and I include a referral link to enter, please do so. I need all the help I can get. This is seriously cutting into my productivity. I'm able to write and edit, but about 6 times a day, the browser slows down and I have to interrupt what I'm doing to clean the memory and it just drives me crazy! So, please help me out and hey, if you happen to know someone who is giving 1 away please connect us and tag me and give a shout!!! Please follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/notperfume It would be wonderful if I could sell 1,000s of copies of my holistic self-care ebooks and use the money to buy 1 but to be honest, I'd need to sell a lot more copies than that and I need a new Mac today. Thank you, much love blessings gratitude.

Dayna

No comments:

Post a Comment