Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Limited Time Christmas Thanksgiving Bonus Gift My Delicious Vegan Cookbook

I'm offering a very special gift offer for a limited time.  I have a very special magical healing soup recipe that has been in my family for more than 20 years and it helps us stay well and feeling good, especially when we feel under the weather.  The herbal blend and the healing broth is delicious and wonderful.  Normally, I keep it a secret only for my family to enjoy, but for Thanksgiving and Christmas, because so many families are feeling very stressed and need an extra healing boost, I'm offering it as a special bonus gift.  I'm also offering a special compilation of a few delicious wonderful gluten free vegan recipes my family enjoys and loves that are not included in my cookbook.  For a limited time between today October 25, 2016 and Christmas, December 25, 2016, with every verified order of my delicious vegan cookbook on Amazon Kindle and  Amazon createspace paperback and subscription to my Holistic Organic Self-Care Newsletter, including a tweet and direct message to me with your email on Twitter tagging me that you ordered my cookbook, I will personally email you both special bonus gifts.  The total value of the 2 bonus gifts - magical healing soup -  which is priceless invaluable - recipe and gluten free vegan recipes is $30.  The information about how to subscribe to my newsletter is on the top right hand side of my blog.  Please feel free to comment here and tag and tweet me on Twitter and like and post to my Facebook author page with any questions and comments you have.  If you are not on Twitter and you don't use it, though it would be wonderful if you did, but if you don't, you can feel free to like my facebook author page and interact and post your comments to take advantage of my special offer bonus gift.  Thank you. Much Love Gratitude Blessings, Dayna


No comments:

Post a Comment