Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Please Help Me Help Best Friends Animal Society!

I'm an animal lover advocate and a devoted cat Mommy and I'm doing what I can to prevent more homeless pets.   I'm currently following Best Friends Animal Society's Twitter.  As part of my contribution to help our furry friends, I will donate $1 from each sale of my alternative green living e-books to the Best Friends Animal Society, (BFAS), the largest no-kill sanctuary in the USA.  If you scroll down on the blog or type the title in the search box on the top right of the blog of the particular e-book you're interested in, you'll see a few alternative green living e-books I've postedI currently have 2 alternative green living e-books mentioned on the blog.  One e-book is a non-fiction alternative green living health e-book and another is an alternative green living novel e-book.  I am offering a special 2-for-1 for 1 of the e-books.  As soon as I can, I will publish a new post about another alternative green living novel e-book as soon as I can.  Please stay tuned and thank you for caring!  I welcome your comments on this and all of the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment