Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

These Are Some of My Favorite Healing Medicinal Herbs

When it comes to beauty, wellness, and survival, there are a few wonderful herbs that I swear by and highly recommend.  My favorite herbs are peppermint, spearmint, lavender, dandelion, parsley, sandalwood, and cinnamon.  There are many others that I love and help me with many aspects of life and health, but these are my favorites.  The day I discovered natural medicine and organic beauty was a real blessing.  I've always had a special affinity for Mother Nature's plant kingdom, but learning what vital profound healing benefits I could enjoy with herbs was very special to me and uplifted my Spirits.  Peppermint and spearmint are wonderful healing energizing aromatic herbs.  They're very healing for indigestion, an irritated sore throat, and cooling the soles of my feet on an oppressively hot day.   


Lavender is a very potent healing herb.  It can be used for beauty, a lovely herb and flower garden, and it can be used for healing burns and other ailments.  Lavender is very soothing to the skin and can help to heal and rebuild skin cells.  Dandelion adds a very healing medicinal touch to green salads and acts as a healing diuretic.  Parsley is beautiful, can add a lovely touch to a meal, and helps with overall healing to various internal organs in the body.  Sandalwood oil is very soothing, calming, and cooling.  It creates wonderful healing aromatherapy.  Cinnamon is wonderful for soothing and calming and helps to stimulate the appetite when I'm not feeling well.  When you develop a healthy relationship with Mother Nature, she will be a caring loving supportive dear friend.  Which are your favorite herbs?

No comments:

Post a Comment