Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Love Earth Mama Angel Baby Organics




I just have to sing praises of a wonderful soap I started using from Melinda Olson's wonderful organic health company, Earth Mama Angel Baby® Family Products I'm very chemically sensitive and I can only use 100% non-toxic organic soaps that contain 100% organic plant essences. Now that I'm a Mommy-to-be, I'm even more sensitive and I'm extra careful about everything I use in my hair and on my skin. EMAB's Natural Non Scents Hand to Toe Wash is a wonderful soap that foams and with a little added water, the soap gently and efficiently cleans my skin and feels very light. Natural, safe, non-toxic plant essences like coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, and aloe make this soap very efficient and wonderful. I also enjoy EMAB's Happy Mama Soap, which has the lovely organic aromas of orange oil and ginger oil. I love these soaps and I love the fact that Melinda Olson, the Mama in charge of the company, is a caring, devoted Earth Mama Wise Woman who genuinely cares about other Mamas and their children. I highly recommend her wonderful organic products to everyone who cares about their family's health and the environment.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet review! We are so happy that you enjoy the Hand To Toe Wash!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, it's my pleasure to write the sweet review! :) xox<3 Oh yes, I love it very much! I'm really enjoying using it! I feel very safe and comfortable using it. Thank you for your lovely sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete