Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mother Nature Has The Best Healing Medicine Cabinet


The day I became an herbalist was one of the most wonderful Blessed days of my life.  Herbs have been a profound integral part of my healthy simple life since I was a little girl and today, that passion has grown much stronger, especially as a wise Mommy.  Words cannot describe how wonderful it feels when I use and connect with wild healing herbs.  My favorite herbs are peppermint, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, oregano, thyme, spearmint, onion, chamomile, lavender, parsley, and dandelion.  These wonderful herbs have grown wild and have been used for centuries for healing medicine, organic green beauty, and everyday healing nutrition.  I use natural wild healing herbs in all the meals I cook and prepare everyday and the special relationship I have with them is profoundly magical.  My favorite aspect of using herbs is that they help me feel more connected with Mother Earth and I can feel the healing loving energy emanating from each herb.  When I peel and prepare garlic, I smile and close my eyes, enjoying the lovely wonderful healing aroma and I know that my body will feel good enjoying the healing energy from it.  




When I inhale and drink peppermint tea, I relax, knowing that the special healing energy of the peppermint is nurturing and nourishing my body and is working its magic to heal me and help me feel relaxed and calm and healthy.  I feel these feelings about all the herbs I work with and consume for healing medicine and I feel very deeply Blessed and thankful that these wonderful beautiful herbs grow and are available to provide the important healing medicine and nutrition that I need.  I also take heart and feel very thankful in knowing that these herbs have grown for centuries and will continue to grow for many more centuries.  I'm very thankful that I can grow and harvest them anywhere I live at any time. Mother Nature's medicine cabinet is the best in the world and is always a wonderful bountiful Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment