Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Scents: Sexy or Not So Sexy"

I'd like to share an article I wrote about the subject of organic beauty. This is the article that inspired my e-book, Keep Your Vanity Without Losing Your Sanity. Originally, I wrote this article to raise awareness about this vital issue and I made a strong effort to get it published in magazines. In October, 2003, Scents: Sexy or Not So Sexy was published in Natural Awakenings Magazine, Miami/Fort Lauderdale Edition. I've edited the e-book since the article was published, but for the most, the theme and content are the same. Please read the article to get a good taste of what the e-book is about. Please click on the following link to read the article:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/75766/earthwriter.html

Enjoy reading and thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment