Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Healthy Natural Stress Remedies
One of my favorite quotes is, "Laughter is truly the best medicine," Norman Cousins. Everyday life in the 21st Century has become very complicated and stressful and at times, it can be a real strain. The Holidays can be especially stressful and this is the time when we need to help each other even more to get through the difficult times. Here are a few things my husband and I do to find comfort and help each other feel better.
1. Laugh, laugh, laugh! Watch your favorite comedies. Laughter is our favorite natural remedy for coping with stress and the blues.
2. Cuddle with a furry friend. Animals are amazing wonderful creatures and can help us heal our pain and soothe our woes. When we cuddle with our cat fur babies, we smile and laugh and feel much better. We love and care about them and we love their healing soothing purrs! Enjoying a cuddle with a furry friend does wonders and is sure to bring a smile to a distressed face.
3. Take a walk and get some exercise! Bodily movement is one of the most important things you can do to lift your Spirits, improve your energy, and feel better!
4. Enjoy a warm shower or soak in a warm bath. Showering always helps us feel better! We feel clean, invigorated, and renewed!
5. Enjoy your favorite organic essential oils. Organic essential oils of sandalwood, peppermint, lemon, and patchouli are our favorites for uplifting healing organic aromatherapy. They soothe our woes, reduce our stress, and lift our Spirits!
Photos Courtesy of
In these trying stressful times, let's help each other cope and feel better and show each other how much we love and care for one another.