Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Soothing Organic Aromatherapy



When I'm feeling emotionally distressed, stressed, or physically under the weather, I enjoy organic aromatherapy to soothe my woes and lift my Spirits.  My favorite soothing organic essential oils are sandalwood, lemon, peppermint, and patchouli.  When I step out of the shower, a whiff of sandalwood oil helps me feel grounded, soothed, and invigorated, and I often put a drop on my wrist and my neck to enjoy the soothing essence for hours.  I enjoy lemon oil when I want to freshen and enliven the indoor air and feel energized and invigorated.  

Aromatherapy Photo Courtesy of

Peppermint oil is an essential oil I carry with me in my purse and I always make sure I have an extra bottle in my clothing drawer.  I enjoy it as organic aromatherapy.  A whiff of peppermint oil energizes and invigorates me.  A whiff of patchouli oil helps me feel grounded and lifts my Spirits.  Sandalwood oil and patchouli oil are two of my favorite organic essential oils because they have a lovely natural woodsy aroma and they help to lift my Spirits during the Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment