Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Celebrate Saint Patrick's Day In A Healthy Organic Vegan Manner





St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite special Holidays because it honors Saint Patrick, the man who wrote the beautiful song, “Amazing Grace”. It's also special to me because it honors and celebrates Ireland, a beautiful country, whose magnificent majestic emerald isles and Magickal Spirit permeate its beautiful essence. 





When I celebrate, I wear healthy non-toxic cotton green clothing and I use organic vegan food and cosmetics. Instead of using toxic green food coloring that contains F.D.&C.'s, which contain coal tar (petroleum), I enjoy eating green herbs and foods, like peppermint, parsley, broccoli, asparagus, and spinach. I also enjoy calming uplifting organic essential oils, like peppermint, patchouli, pine, spruce, lime, and lemon. Celebrating St. Patrick's day in an organic vegan manner is a great way to honor the beautiful island of Ireland in a healthy manner that honors Mother Earth.


Photos Courtesy of jupiterimages.com and treehugger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment