Here are some great ways to celebrate Earth Day April 22 and everyday:
1. Enjoy a fresh air nature walk and take some quiet peaceful moments to enjoy Mother Earth's Magick.
2. Plant organic heirloom seeds of your favorite plants, plant your favorite flowers, a beautiful healing herb garden, plant a tree.
3. Enjoy some special quiet moments learning more about Mother Nature and her bountiful medicine cabinet - learn more about garlic, peppermint, sage, chamomile, fennel, dandelion and how they can help you improve your health.
4. Treat yourself to some of my delicious recipes in this month's Special Earth Day Green Living Newsletter - go vegan, organic, herbal, green for your family's health, Mother Earth's health, and the animals' health. Everyday you choose a heart healthy organic vegan meal on your dinner plate reduces your carbon footprint and helps you contribute to a gentler world.
5. Treat yourself to my paperless ebook that will teach you and your family how to green your life and keep a vibrant healthy smile on your face.
There are many more wonderful activities your family can do to Honor and Celebrate Earth Day and Mother Earth, but these will give you a great start! Happy Earth Day!