Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Gratitude For Being A Wise Healthy Sober Mama

Mother's Day has always been a very special day for me because I celebrated with the 2 most important women mentors in my life, my Mama and my Grandma.  Sadly, my Grandma passed away 20 years ago due to the insidious ugly cigarette smoking addiction that hooked her, and my Mama couldn't process the grief so her therapist got her hooked on big pharma anti-depressant meds.  I miss them both and I feel tremendous painful grief and sadness that my dear beloved Grandma's addiction ate way at her and I feel sad that my Mama can't live without her meds and she can barely talk.  Thankfully, I inherited their beautiful wonderful healing Love and today, I'm a hard-working devoted Mama to my wonderful beautiful little 1 year old baby, Michelangelo.  He's growing into such an amazing, smart, adorable, funny little boy and he's truly magical.  
 



I smile when I look into his eyes and I see my beautiful eyes and smile in him.  Thank goodness, I'm Blessed and strong enough to not succumb to insidious vices and addictions that destroy the body.  Stress and anguish are part of my life, but I'm grateful for the comedy, entertainment, beautiful intimate moments with my dear husband and the sweet fun moments with my dear husband and baby boy to help me get through it.  Booze, cigarettes, and drugs have no place in my life and that will continue everyday that I Honor and respect the red lights of life, as well as my intuitive Inner Voice.  Happy Mother's Day to all devoted, caring, loving, nurturing, hard-working Mamas and may your life be filled with Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment