Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Friday, August 22, 2014

Organic Essential Oils are Wonderful Holistic Healing for Children and Mamas

I love organic sandalwood essential oil.  It is my favorite for soothing comfort and grounding Ayurvedic healing.  When I feel stressed and frazzled and I'm grieving, sandalwood helps to soothe me and relax me. That combined with gentle yoga asanas and meditation are very healing self-care for this Mama.  My teething toddler likes it too and he was having a crying teething meltdown this afternoon and I gave him a whiff of the lovely sandalwood aroma and I put chamomile oil on his cheek to soothe and ease his teething pain and he calmed down and enjoyed a sweet lovely restful nap.  Pure organic essential oils are wonderful for holistic healing.  I keep a bottle of peppermint oil in my purse and one in my drawer and a bottle of sandalwood and a bottle of sweet orange oil in my drawer.  I also keep a bottle of chamomile on the shelf in my son's room.  This combined with several drops of Bach Flower Rescue Remedy under the tongue and I feel soothed and relaxed.

(Image Courtesy of istockphoto.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment