Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Special Holiday Season Bonus Offer For My Tasty Herbal Vegan Cookbook

I want to post a gentle reminder that when you buy my delicious vegan cookbook today, you will receive 2 special Bonuses – a magical healing soup recipe that has been in my family for years and has helped us stay well and a wonderful ebook with great tips about healthy eating and a delicious menu guide – a total value of $70.00. Also, for a limited time, I lowered the price a little bit from the original price, which was $18.11 to $14.44 to help you get through the Holiday Season + when you subscribe today for my Organic Wise Mama Newsletter at my blog: bodyearthself.blogspot.com, you will receive some extra special recipes and other goodies. Tasty Herbal Vegan Kitchen cookbook is now published <3 u=""> Remember, my cookbook is in ebook format in pdf to be downloaded and viewed on your computer. Please post your comments here with any questions you may have and send me an email to permadeva@yahoo.com. You can also follow me on Twitter – notperfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment