Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Youtube Video Collaboration Social Media Idea About Breathing Clean Air Free of Neurotoxins

I have an idea for a video collaboration for passionate organic greenies to have your voices heard about indoor and outdoor air pollution, especially with neurotoxins and scented products and I'd like to connect and share some thoughts and ideas about how to quickly raise awareness while we still have air to breathe. I'm not making any money from this, unless people take interest and want to buy my organic beauty book from my blog, but that's up to them. I'm doing this as a community service to have our voices heard and use social media to spread it viral like wild fire. I have a few canary environmental illness friends who like the idea and want to work with me, but they don't use twitter or don't have the strength to think about it, which I totally understand and respect so I'm asking here. My dear wonderful husband and I are 2 voices and we need our army team behind us to be strong.  We need people who have strong connections, celebrities would be wonderful and very helpful. If you are interested and want to be part of this, please comment and pm me, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment