Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Gratitude to all the dedicated earth stewards

This special blogpost goes out to all the devoted hard-working activists who educate the public and raise awareness to help protect Mother Earth and all her beautiful wonderful creatures. I want to express my sincere heartfelt gratitude for everything you do to maintain a small carbon footprint and vote with your wallet to make healthy organic choices.  I'm very thankful for all the personal choices I make to keep my family healthy and well and maintain my own small carbon footprint.  It makes me feel wonderful to know that my homemade nontoxic detergent is safe and does not make my family sick and it does not cause any toxic pollution to the groundwater or air.  I'm very thankful that every healthy delicious vegan meal I make saves the lives of thousands of animals and uses very little of the earth's natural resources.  I'm very thankful that I can appreciate simple natural beauty and I am happy to know that the personal care soaps I use are gentle and healthy for my skin and keep me well and healthy and are gentle to Mother Earth.  


 (My friend shared this beautiful image on Facebook.)

I want to thank all the devoted organic earth stewards for making healthy sane choices that keep the earth healthy and green today and will continue to keep it healthy and green for future generations.    I also want to thank all the holistic herbalists and naturopath healers for helping your patients and clients empower themselves to make intelligent healthy choices and stop their dependency on toxic big pharmaceuticals.  Word of mouth is a very powerful form of education and we can all see the evidence that it works and it continues to work.  We are all human beings and we all have feelings and needs and it's often difficult to persevere when the going gets tough.  But when we see the positive results of our hard work, we can take heart in knowing that what we do does matter and we are all making a wonderful positive difference.  I have to remind myself of this everyday.  I have moments when I feel discouraged, but when I see my friends making great strides to help the world, this gives me profound hope and I feel better.  Thank you to all the beautiful sweet caring Souls who care enough to persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment