Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Sunday, November 2, 2014

An Offer For My Delicious Organic Herbal Vegan Cookbook You Cannot Refuse

Hello everyone who has expressed interest in my upcoming cookbook, "Wise Mama Delicious Organic Herbal Vegan Cookbook." I'm really excited to announce that I will be finishing it very soon and it will be coming out Thanksgiving week 2014.  I know many of you are excited and just can't wait and some of you have said that you are going to tell all your friends and as much as I would love to give copies away and get my message to everyone, I can't do that.  But I have come up with a win/win idea and I've tossed it around and I'm prepared to give copies away to everyone who has expressed interest, but there is a catch.  You tell 5 or more of your friends and family and I will add them to a waiting list.  When I release the book and they have made the purchase and I have verified their purchase, I will give you a FREE copy! Fair enough? Let me know what you think and if I get enough responses, I'll do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment