Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Organic Cotton Menstruation Pads Saved My Life


After using commercial disposable pads and tampons for menstruation for many years and suffering from horrible painful adverse health reactions, I did some research for natural alternatives.  I was relieved and grateful to discover that there is indeed a healthy natural safe alternative.  At the time, I was using cotton pads that I bought from an organic health food store and I wanted to buy a second pair, but I discovered that they had been discontinued, so, I was delighted when I discovered Glad Rags.  I'm highly chemically sensitive and my skin is hiqhly sensitive so I have to be very careful about what I use on and in my body.  I'm very organic-minded and aware and I do everything in my power to buy only those products that are conducive to my personal health and contribute to a very small footprint on Mother Earth.  I'm happy and grateful to say that I've been using these wonderful organic cotton pads for many years and they continue to keep me safe, protected, and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment