Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Organic Lavender Castile Soap Is Very Healing and Rejuvenating


There is something very Magickal and rejuvenating about bathing with liquid organic lavender Castile soap.  Knowing that I'm bathing with a liquid soap that is gentle and nourishing to my skin and is safe and healthy puts my mind at ease.  When I read a liquid soap label and see that the only ingredients are organic hemp seed oil, Jojoba oil, olive oil, and lavender oil, I feel safe and at ease.  I know that I'm protecting my health and my highly sensitive skin.  My skin is my largest organ and it absorbs everything like a sponge.  An added bonus is the fact that the lavender is very healing and uplifting aromatherapy.  It's very comforting to me knowing that I'm caring for my personal hygiene and lifting my Spirits at the same time.  This healing aromatherapy blend I use is wonderful for creating healing positive energy and is very rejuvenating.  I look forward to using it every time I shower.  It's a real Magickal Green Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment