Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Organic Peppermint Oil Is My Favorite Essential Oil


Organic peppermint oil is my favorite essential oil because it has many healing medicinal properties.  Peppermint is great for survival, healing, and everyday purposes.  I've been studying organic living and holistic medicine for more than 15 years and I've been fortunate to enjoy peppermint's invaluable magical healing benefits.  Peppermint oil is great aromatherapy.  I diffuse a few drops into the air and deeply inhale the aroma for energy, to help cool and clear my lungs, and to help me breathe something healing when I'm exposed to toxic air pollution.  

I put a drop in a glass of water to make it taste refreshing and cool on an oppressive hot day.  I put a drop on the soles of my feet for better energy and to cool down on an oppressive hot day.  One of my favorite ways to use organic peppermint oil is to put a drop on my tongue and swallow.  It's very cooling and refreshing and makes my breath smell lovely.  Organic peppermint oil is my favorite essential oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment