Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Friday, October 1, 2010

Organic Lavender Essential Oil Is Very Healing


Organic lavender essential oil is another wonderful oil known for its phenomenal healing benefits.  Lavender has many wonderful purposes and these are a couple of my favorites.  I pour a drop of organic lavender essential oil into the palm of my hand and rub my palms together to create lovely healing aromatherapy in my home.  But even more important is lavender's healing benefits in times of survival.  When I started learning about organic essential oils, I learned how powerful and healing they are and that I should not leave home without them.  I read about lavender's healing benefits for sunburns and minor kitchen burns, and I was relieved and grateful to discover that a few drops of lavender essential oil on burned skin brings immediate soothing relief and expedites the healing process.  

After my husband and I had been swimming and sunbathing for several hours, we returned home to discover that we were as red as lobsters and very fatigued.  We were afraid we wouldn't be able to sleep.  We treated each other's skin with several drops of organic lavender essential oil and covered many areas of our bodies.  We repeated this process the next day and we were amazed to discover that our sunburns had healed and our energy returned.  We felt much better and more alive and refreshed.  We've also experienced amazing results when we suffered minor burns while cooking.  Organic lavender essential oil is a must have in your emergency preparedness kit and first aid kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment