Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Favorite Ways of Enjoying Organic Aromatherapy

I made a wonderful discovery recently that greatly lifted my Spirits.  When I pulled some clothing out of my drawer, it smelled lovely.  I keep all my organic essential oil aromatherapy bottles in my clothing drawer and the essence permeates everything, making all my clothing smell lovely.  My clothing smells like a lovely combination of organic sandalwood, lavender, peppermint, and lemon.  I keep the bottles in close proximity to my clothing and the result is very lovely.  The combination of enjoying a lovely cleansing warm shower with organic lavender castile soap and wearing clothing that has a lovely organic aroma is wonderful.  The organic healing aromatherapy makes me feel very good, rejuvenated, and alive.  I then pour a drop of organic sandalwood oil on my wrist and neck and create a lovely aromatic combination.  This adds a wonderful dimension to enjoying lovely healing aromatherapy.  These are great ways of enjoying aromatherapy and smelling of lovely organic fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment