Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Organic Lemon Essential Oil Is A Must Have For Your Everyday Needs and Survival


Organic lemon essential oil is another must have for your everyday needs and survival.  It's been known for decades to have healing, energizing, and anti-microbial benefits.  Here are some of the ways my husband and I use this wonderful Magickal healing wonder.  I pour a drop of organic lemon essential oil into the palm of my  hands and rub my palms together  to create lovely healing aromatherapy inside our home.  The aromatherapy is very uplifting and creates positive healing energy in the indoor environment.  Organic lemon essential oil is very effective in cleaning the air.  I pour one or two drops of the organic lemon oil into a glass of water to clean it and add a cool refreshing flavor, which is an added benefit on an oppressively hot day.  Organic lemon essential oil is a must for your emergency preparedness kit and first aid kit.

2 comments:

  1. I also love lemon essential oil, but I think, at least in a tropical country like the one I live in, that it is dangerous rubbing the oil in your hands, forgetting to wash it after and getting a dark spot in it if you expose it to the sun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand and in situations like that, it's probably best to use a diffuser or use a couple drops of organic lemon oil or fresh squeezed lemon juice when cleaning and then clean lightly with a sponge so that the essence moves and permeates the overall area you want to create lovely organic aromatherapy in. I hope that helps. Thank you for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete