Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Friday, January 31, 2014

Healing Mother Earth


There are many disturbing, terrible, abusive atrocities being done to hurt Mother Earth and they are indeed heart breaking and sad.  I often sit and dwell on the ugliness in the world and the insanity of greedy humans who are thoughtless and continue to act without a second thought.  Thankfully, I have those moments when I meditate silently and listen to my Heart and my Soul and I'm reminded that I understand the problems in the world and the work that needs to be done.  I then breathe slow and deep  and ask myself what I can do to help heal Mother Earth.  

Mother Earth is a beautiful magical world and all her beings are precious, delicate, alive, and work in harmonious conjunction with each other.  Humankind strives to live in harmony as well, but it is the corporations that interfere with the healing peaceful love.  When I see all the beautiful natural wonders in the great outdoors, I'm in humble awe and I'm mystified with all its wondrous beauty and I feel such tremendous gratitude for being alive to feel, see, taste, smell, breathe, and experience it.  Mother Earth is my beautiful home and I feel tremendous humble gratitude for the opportunity and ability to live in harmony with her and do my best to live as healthy, gently, wise, and aware as I can, stepping as lightly as I can on her magnificent terrain.  


(Courtesy of an image shared on Facebook)

When I silently gaze up at her tallest pine trees and watch the grass gently grow and blowing in the beautiful wind and the squirrels scurrying and playing up and down the trees and playing hide and seek with each other and the amazing beautiful sweet birds that fly and grace the sky with their wonderful beauty, I close my eyes and smile silently, graciously knowing that every step I take, every action and activity I do contributes to stepping lightly upon Mother Earth and contributing to a beautiful greener cleaner world.  

When I see a humpback whale and dolphin dance and jump out of the ocean water and I see and hear their wise innocent playful dance, I smile and cry tears of joy and feel tremendous love and respect for these beautiful sentient beings.  "How high will the sycamore grow? If you cut it down, then you'll never know." Colors Of The Wind by Vanessa Williams from Pocahontas, one of my favorite movies.

(Courtesy of Artist Aaron Labow 
Twitter @xTRFNx)

No comments:

Post a Comment