Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Triumph in Successfully Outgassing A Toxic Scented Chair


Recently, I made a wonderful discovery when I needed to outgas and decontaminate an office chair that stank very badly of toxic commercial detergent.  The chair was given to me and I couldn't breathe around it.  I didn't think I would be able to use it, but a wonderful miracle happened that delighted and surprised me.  I filled a spray bottle halfway with white distilled vinegar and a few drops of Young Living Essential Oils proprietary blend of Purification.  I then sprayed all over the top of the chair cushion and the seat more than six times and then I sprayed Mia Rose Orange Air Therapy all over the cushion and seat six times until I saturated the chair.  I gently sniffed the chair and I felt such a sense of relief knowing that the chair was now safe and would no longer make me feel ill from the toxic chemical exposure.  I could not believe how effective and powerful it was and I'm very thankful that I discovered it.   



Life is not easy for chemically sensitive canaries, but thankfully, there are natural, holistic, earth friendly, safe methods we can use to help make our lives easier and healthier.  To learn more about how you too can enjoy a healthy life free of toxic harmful chemical fragrance, please visit my website and read about my book I wrote, entitled, Keep Your Vanity Without Losing Your Sanity.  You can also read about it on Amazon Kindle.  Thank you for caring and thank you for your interest in enjoying a healthy, green, nontoxic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment