Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Helpful Tips for Mamas to Enjoy Nontoxic Organic Beauty

As a #happy #grateful new #Mother of a #beautiful #baby, keeping my life as #simple and #healthy as possible is very important to me.  #Organic #beauty helps me feel good, but #inner #beauty helps me feel wonderful and I strive for this feeling everyday.  I'm a stay at home #attachment #Mother and I work from home as a #freelance #writer and #blogger.  While looking and feeling #beautiful is important to me as a #woman, I honestly don't put a great deal of attention on my #beauty #regimen.  I put a great deal of attention on my #self #care, which is very important to me.  #Stress and #sleep #deprivation can wear out the #body, #mind, and #Spirit and I do my best to take good care of myself so that I don't suffer from burn out.  These are my three favorite things I do to stay well and feel #rejuvenated and I highly recommend them to everyone, especially Mamas who need extra rest.






1.  I've been practicing mantra-based #Transcendental #Meditation for more than 20 years and it has helped me tremendously to stay well and centered and keep my blood pressure healthy.  Meditating helps me feel relaxed.  When I feel sleep deprived and run down, I meditate and then enjoy a nice nap to catch up on rest and feel better.

2.  I enjoy a nice soothing hot soak in a bath of Epsom salts, sea salt, and #orange and #sandalwood #aromatherapy.  This soak soothes my nerves and helps me enjoy a radiant glow.

3.  After a nice, #soothing, #rejuvenating, hot #shower, I let the hot steamy water warm and tone my skin.  I then enjoy a nice #gentle walk in the lovely, crisp, fresh air.




#Nontoxic #beauty isn't merely about wearing makeup that is #safe, #green, and #earth #friendly.  True #beauty comes from within and grows #stronger with a #healthy #balanced #lifestyle.  This is how I'm able to look 20 years younger than my actual age.  The #healthier you are, the better you feel and the better you feel, the more confident and alive and radiant you feel and that is priceless.  For more helpful #tips about how to enjoy #nontoxic #organic #beauty, please visit my website:  http://www.notperfume.com/book.html and order my #book, Keep Your Vanity Without Losing Your Sanity or if you have a Kindle, you can order here: http://alturl.com/cinpe

No comments:

Post a Comment