Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Beauty of What Peppermint and Lavender Have in Common


What do #peppermint and #lavender have in common?  They are both pure #natural #organic #essentialoils that are derived from natural organic plants and herbs and they contain many healing properties.  #Peppermint is all my favorite herb because it's very healing for many ailments.  When I suffer from intestinal distress, a drop of peppermint oil on my tongue or in a glass of water is very cool and refreshing and soothes my upset stomach.  #Peppermint has grown wild for centuries and will continue to grow for many more centuries.   #Peppermint grows in abundance and is very easy to harvest and adds a beautiful healing touch to any home and healthy lifestyle.  #Lavender is also a wonderful healing herb. When you apply several drops to a painful sunburn or a painful kitchen burn, the lavender helps the skin heal very quickly.  #Lavender is also very soothing and calming.  #Peppermint and #lavender are each very soothing and healing for #aromatherapy and are very rejuvenating.  I have been using both herbs for healing #aromatherapy for 20 years and I'm very thankful for the profound healing they have given me and my life.  Please watch this video to learn more about pure #organic #essentialoils and how you can use them for natural healing medicine in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment