Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Laughter is Healing Medicine

One of my favorite #quotes is by a very wise intelligent man who found the courage to laugh and relax while he lay ill in a hospital bed.  That wonderful, sweet, wise man was Norman Cousins.  He said, "Laughter is truly the best medicine."  This is one of my favorite all-time #life #quotes, as it is so very true.  I have many days and moments when I feel discouraged and frustrated and I cry, but I breathe deeply and count to 10 and take a much needed breather break and I watch some wonderful comedy.  Lovely hearty belly laughs are truly the best medicine and a true #elixir for anything and everything that ails you.  I highly recommend it and I make it my daily and weekly commitment to my #selfcare to laugh as much as I can several times a week to stay well and feel relaxed.  You'll be amazed at how much better you will feel when you treat yourself to some much needed healing laughter.  Have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment