Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

True Inner Beauty Comes From Healthy Self Love and Self Care

As a new Mother of an active teething little boy, healthy self-care is very important to me.  When I feel great inside and out, I feel alive and energized, relaxed and filled with joy.  The moments when I feel this joy the most are after a lovely, soothing, cleansing bath or shower, intimate moments with my family, playing in the great outdoors, and enjoying a delicious, healthy, homemade meal.  These special moments when I feel wonderful are priceless and poetic and I feel balanced in every way.  No amount of my favorite organic lipstick or moisturizer can give me this profound feeling of beautiful relaxation. 


Don't me wrong, I enjoy wearing organic makeup once in a while, but when I feel cool fresh breezes on my skin and blowing lightly through my freshly shampooed hair, the beautiful feeling I feel inside and out comes from the wonderful self-care I enjoy everyday.  Add restful meditation, healthy yoga stretches, and a wonderful dose of my favorite comedy every night and I feel incredibly relaxed and strong.  True beauty and the wonderful feeling I feel that helps me feel beautiful is the wonderful self-care I do to help me stay well, happy, and feeling good.  For me, this is the true essence of healthy, nontoxic, organic beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment