Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Friday, June 6, 2014

Stop Flushing Your Money Down The Toilet on Commercial Cosmetics

Personal care and beauty is a very personal individual subject, and I know this because I am a busy Mother who suffers from stress and burn out.   I understand how important it is to feel good and relax and reduce stress and I also understand how important it is to feel beautiful.  But what's most important is feeling beautiful in a healthy, nontoxic, organic manner.  I started learning about organic beauty and nontoxic self-care 20 years ago and when I read the information about the profound difference between commercial cosmetics and organic green cosmetics made by companies that genuinely care about humans, the environment, and the animals, there was no turning back; I became very aware of a very important issue and I could not ignore it.  

                                                    (Image Courtesy of istockphoto.com)

I wrote about this subject at length in my organic beauty book, Keep Your Vanity Without Losing Your Sanity.  The most important thing I learned about beauty and self-care is that anything you put on your skin and in your hair, including any perfume you spray on your body, your skin is the largest organ and it absorbs everything like a sponge.  That being said, if you were to take a few minutes and really take the time to digest and comprehend the ingredients on the back of any commercial shampoo, moisturizer, makeup, body wash, and perfume, and you were to take the time to research what each ingredient was, if you are like me the day I discovered the ugly truth, your jaw would drop and you'd return the product to the store shelf.  Personal care and beauty is indeed a personal individual choice and when you discover how toxic these commercial cosmetics are, you cannot become "unaware" and ignore the facts.  



I recently made a harrowing discovery that a known #pesticide, #triclosan, is one of the key ingredients in #sanitizers, #fragrance, #cosmetics, and personal care products.  This is just one of many #toxic ingredients found in #commercial #cosmetics and it is a known #neurotoxin that causes brain damage and can make you very seriously ill.  This, plus the fact that the ingredient #fragrance, which contains 5000+ #toxic #petrochemicals, is enough of a reason to make the switch today to #organic #green #beauty.  Yes, the vibrant sexy colors in #commercial #makeup may look appealing, but the #hidden #toxic #poison is not worth it!  Please read my #FREE #Special #Beauty #Report to learn the #facts and #educate and #empower yourself! Please see the information on the top right-hand sidebar of this blog to see how you can receive my #FREE #Special #Beauty #Report.  You deserve to feel beautiful, sexy, alive, youthful, and wonderful in a safe, sane, healthy manner. Treat yourself to this beautiful Gift of Truth! Your body, mind, and Spirit are worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment