Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Friday, August 5, 2016

Baking Soda Vinegar and Lemon Juice Are Efficient Natural Household Cleaners

Wow Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me!  I am very thankful for the natural nontoxic earth friendly approaches I'm able to use to clean my house from top to bottom.  Everything from my laundry, to cleaning my kitchen sink, to cleaning the bathroom - I've been using these wonderful earth friendly nontoxic approaches for more than 20 years and I'm always happy with the wonderful results.  I know I sound like a commercial *laughs* and I don't intend to, but I really wish I could inspire and get other people to use the same healthy nontoxic approaches to cleaning that I use.  I don't know why people don't use them, but I strongly encourage and recommend that people give these approaches a chance because you really don't know what you are missing.  You could be saving your wallet and you could help your family improve their health simply by using these wonderful earth friendly effective approaches.    It's much easier than you think and I imagine you would prefer to contribute to the solution and you would prefer to support those companies that genuinely care about the planet, the animals, and humanity.  Please subscribe to my Holistic Organic Mama Self-Care Newsletter for wonderful helpful ideas to help you green and simplify your life and some special surprise holistic organic gift goodies, including some delicious healthy organic vegan recipes.  Please see the sign up form below my tasty vegan cookbook ad image on the top right-hand side of this blog.  Here are 2 recipes I can offer you right now to help you be clean and green and healthy and keep your carbon footprint very small:

1 C baking soda + 1 C white distilled vinegar mixed together in your washing machine is very effective for fresh clean clothes.  Just pour in the 2 into the machine instead of the regular detergent you use.  You can use hot or cold water, it's your choice, both are effective. Just be sure to only mix them in the machine, not in a bowl beforehand because they will fizz right out of the bowl and that is a messy overflow.






                                            (Image Courtesy of dreamstime.com)
 
2 handfuls of baking soda + 1/2 white distilled vinegar + 1 tbsp. of fresh squeezed lemon juice is very effective in cleaning your grimy kitchen sink.  It amazes me every time how effective this is and the fresh lovely lemon aroma is wonderful.  After you clean the sink and remove the food residue and anything in there, sprinkle and pour in the mixture and let it sit for a few minutes, then sponge it around the sink a little and then give it a good thorough rinse.  Both approaches - laundry and kitchen sink - are very efficient and very affordable.  You can learn more by following my tweets on Twitter. I share great helpful tips there, too. http://www.twitter.com/notperfume

Stay well, feel good, be gentle with yourself and the planet.
Much Love,
Dayna

No comments:

Post a Comment