Indian Dolphin Hug

Indian Dolphin Hug
Love For Mother Earth

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Product Review Earth Mama Angel Baby Products are Healthy and Wonderful

 

 Earth Mama Angel Baby® Pregnancy Products

When I was pregnant, Earth Mama Angel Baby products were very helpful in many ways and as an organic holistic minded Mama who is severely chemically sensitive and asthmatic, I'm especially thankful for their wonderful soaps and body care products that are very gentle for my skin and my baby's skin.  My favorite is their Shampoo and Body Wash with its wonderful orange vanilla aroma.  I love their herbal teas, too.  I invite all Mamas and Mamas to be to try their products and see for yourself how wonderful they are.  I am an affiliate so I would appreciate it very much if you would please click on the link code above and use that to make your purchase. It would be very helpful to me as a hard working writer.  I will be doing a product review on youtube in a few days. Stay tuned. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment